How to get your natural hair back to a healthier state: Building a Regimen – Hair's The Scoop
I often get messages from people who are either returning natural, or coming from some type of set back with their hair. Whether its from over processing the hair with color, neglect from protective styling, or heat damage, its usually something related to either of those described. But the main thing is that people really want to know how to get their natural hair back to a healthier state. So I wanted to break this down for you to help you along your journey, because without a hair regimen in place, I really don’t think my hair would be as healthy as it is today or as long. I’ve literally had the same routine since going completely natural in 2015 and although my products have definitely changed over the years, my regimen has not. I believe that .. that’s a key thing to note because it’s yielded me the results I have with my hair today. Before we dive in, I want to remind you to subscribe to at http://www.hairsthescoop.com, in order to receive your FREE e-guide to how you can start building your natural hair regimen today! Tune in and don't forget to Subscribe, Rate and Review! Check out this episode and more on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Player! Click here to subscribe to my RSS Feed (non-itunes feed): https://hairsthescoop.com/listeners-circle/ Follow me on Instagram where you can view exclusive photos and videos on how I style my natural hair & more at: https://www.instagram.com/hairs_the_scoop/ Join our Facebook Community where the conversations continue at: https://www.facebook.com/hairsthescooppodcast For Sponsorship Info or Collaboration Requests, email me at TeonaSmith@hairsthescoop.com
- How to get your natural hair back to a healthier state: Building a Regimen
- Meet Britney Sade! The CEO/Founder of Curl Cap! Discover how taking her dreams seriously, led Britney to becoming a successful entrepreneur!
- Working Out With Natural Hair 101: How to keep your hairstyle looking and smelling fresh!
- How CEO/Founder Jamyla Bennu created the artisanal moisture rich brand Oyin Handmade, for highly textured hair!
- How entrepreneur Mahisha Dellinger created the multi-million dollar natural hair company Curls, despite the odds stacked against her.
- How Founders/CEO's Chioma & Uchenna Ngwudo created the e-commerce powerhouse for African headwraps, Cee Cee's Closet NYC!
- The Blueprint for a POP’n Twist Out Every Single Time!
- How to tell the difference between dry scalp vs a dandruff prone scalp + Tips on how to fix it!
- Struggling with Dry Natural Hair? My Top Tips to winterize your hair for long lasting moisture!
- How Founder/CEO Jenea Robinson of Beauty Supply & Lifestyle Boutique Marsh & Mane went from dream to reality in becoming an Entrepreneur!